WEBLIGHTS-WEB Application LED Lamps Management
The application allowsto perform various operations on the system, the setting of the live of the single lamp at diagnosis of all lamps installed on the system.
The main features offered by WEBLIGHTS are:
- Users Authentication.
- Configuring the startup mode of system:
- Managing of single lamp (unicast communication):
Insertion, modification and deletion of one or more lamps in the system;
Setting the brightness level from a minimum level (0) to a maximum level (100);
Reading of electricity consumption;
Reading the temperature of the plates of LEDs.
- Managing of groups of lamps (multicast communication):
Insertion, modification and deletion of a lamp unit;
Setting the brightness level of a group of lamps of the installation (for example, those installed on a particular street in town);
The brightness varies simultaneously on all the lamps forming part of the same group, without delays of variation which may cause disruption to drivers.
- Control all the lamps of the installation (broadcast communication):
Simultaneous variation of the brightness level of the lamps of the installation without causing inconvenience to drivers.
- Real-time diagnosis of all the lamps of the installation for the detection of breakdowns.
Bypass active card remote;
MOSFET 1 incident;
MOSFET 2 incident;
1 outside temperature threshold;
2 outside temperature threshold;
1 out current threshold;
2 out Current threshold;
- Reporting of faults, with the possibility to select the time interval for which requires.
- Multi language.
Lamp models that you can remotely control via WEBLIGHTS are:
- RIEGEL COB,
- Projector STAR for galleries.
The communication protocol used for the control of the lamps is the MODBUS ((Both version RTU and TCP).
- Users Authentication
- Configuring the startup mode of ‘system
- Managing of single lamp (unicast communication)
- Managing of groups of lamps (multicast communication)
- Control all the lamps of the installation (broadcast communication)
- Real-time diagnosis of all the lamps of the installation for the detection of breakdowns
- Reporting of faults, with the possibility to select the time interval for which requires
- Multi language
- Google Chrome,
- Mozilla Firefox,
- Microsoft Internet Explorer,
The application is accessible from both class devices such as desktop PCs and notebooks, and from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet.