TRAFFIC LIGHT with LED optic
The traffic light with LED optics have, against the traditional incandescent lamp based, simply reduce management costs considerably in view of:
- A lower current consumption (the installed power is reduced by 80%);
- An average life span of LED lens considerably higher compared to incandescent lamps (about 7 years compared to 3/6months than traditional);
- A complete maintenance-free lifetime period (in fact it eliminated the problem of preventive and lamps for the burnt lamp);
- Avoid false alerts caused by reflection of sunlight (the Phantom effect);
- Avoid traffic accidents often caused by missing signal lamps burned;
- Implement the reliability of traffic light system, helping to ensure greater safety for users of the road.
The polycarbonate traffic lights with LED diode optics have the constancy of performance certificate No. 0407-Cpr-716 and comply with the regulations of the Ministry of infrastructure and transport.
Monoblock composed of optical:
Projectors at coloured LED
Power supply unit
Refractor of light rays
Tinted polycarbonate lenses in paste colors, red, yellow and green.
230 Vac / 12Vdc
230 Vac Power
Red light: 36 mA 10W
Yellow light: 36 mA 10W
Green light: 53 mA 12W
12 Vdc Power
Red light: 450 mA 5,4W
Yellow light: 720 mA 8,6W
Green light: 750 mA 9W