Traffic lights ARROW-CROSS
These panels have the ability to view the following Pictograms:
- Vertical Green arrow with tip directed downwards;
- Yellow arrow inclined 45 degrees downward to the right;
- Yellow arrow inclined 45 degrees downward to the left;
- Red Cross shaped like an “X”.
Arrow-Cross VMS are developed according to UNI_EN-12966 standards, marked with CE and homologated by the Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport.
- Automatic brightness adjustment on 16 levels (using ambient light reading) and/or on specific remote control from the control unit.
- Perimeter edge front contrast neutral as per rules.
- Aluminium front Plate black coated, isolated at the LED and made waterproof by affixing polycarbonate outdoor U.V. and anti-glare treaty.
- Internal control unit with microprocessor for managing the panel, accessories and services for the detection of anomalies.
- Immediate control interventions in case of fault.
- Different levels of intervention depending on the severity of the event.
- Recording of anomalies for diagnosing from the remote system.
- Automatic management or piloted by the remote system.
- Welded aluminium container, painted.
Graphic with three LED (red, green, yellow)
300mm x 150mm
Step between pixel
> 300.000 ore
(according to EN12966-1 European standard)
Contrast: R2 Class
Read angle (horizontal and vertical): B4/B6 Class
From – 40 °C to +85 °C, T2 of the standard Class
IP55, P2 of the standard Class
230Vac (-13% /+10%), 50 Hz